28. August 2013

I was at the store over the weekend and saw some cute corduroy baby pants. I almost took them to the register when I remembered two things: 1. I have lots of beautiful corduory fabric at home from my Cool Cords collections and 2. I know how to sew! 
So home I went, and I got to work stitching away - and I am super happy with the result that I got from simply using another pair of her pants as a pattern.  I love that fall is around the corner and that now is the time for soft and sweet corduroy. Plus, little Luna seems to like them too, and that is the most important!

3 comments:

  1. Little Luna looks the bees knees in them and that fabric is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nicola, you're the sweetest :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. NICE FABRIC BABY PANTS.to get more design in weaveron textile click on this link....:http://www.weaveron.com/

    ReplyDelete